As always, your care and safety and the safety of our team is our first priority
Our office has always exceeded the guidelines for infection control, and we will continue to do that for COVID-19 and beyond. Our staff will continue to follow all governmental, OSHA, CDC and ADA directives and take extra precautions to keep both our patients and staff safe.
To enhance safety and ensure the good health of our patients and employees we have invested in additional protective equipment for your safety. We have initiated the following:
- In addition to our regular cleaning, we also spray the office regularly with an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer.
- Air purifiers equipped with True HEPA filters are installed in each treatment room.
- All employees are screened daily and are required to wear masks. This is a preventive measure and is not indicative of anyone having the virus.
- We sanitize and re-drape the equipment in each exam room after each appointment.
- Proper social distancing is required in our waiting room.
- While in the office, patients will be asked to wear masks unless actively receiving their dental care. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you before
- entering the building.
- Advanced verbal screenings are required for all patients upon arrival, including a temperature check.
Please help us keep you safe!
Please call to re-schedule if you have flu-like symptoms including, dry cough, fever, shortness of breath, diminished sense of taste or smell, sore throat, or runny nose.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you!
We have made arrangements for this to be a safe and comfortable appointment for you! If you have any questions regarding our safety protocols, please do not hesitate to call us.
Appointments are in high demand. Please call or text us ASAP to reserve your appointment.
Dr. Jerry Dunn and Team